Get clear insight on what’s going on below the surface so you can make better informed timely decisions using our “best of breed” in situ testing methods for geotechnics, earthworks, and pavements.
Trusted by our clients
Insitutek imports, sells and services, unique geotech equipment that has proved of great benefit to those who use it. It has a particularly beneficial role to play for those compacting soil in infrastructure projects.
David PalmerEarthmover and Civil Contractor
We have been very happy with the support from Insitutek. They are knowledgeable and have been super responsive and flexible to our needs.
Federico VelasquezSenior Geotechnical Engineer, CMW GeoSciences
I have known the team at Insitutek for over ten years. Their professionalism, positivity and enthusiasm for their work is outstanding and I am pleased to recommend them.
Greg AdamsonGeotechnical Engineering
We find the Insitutek team extremely helpful and their knowledge of the equipment and its capabilities is a great resource for our staff.
Lucas PardoPrincipal, LR Pardo & Associates
Insitutek is our partner overseas for our test equipment. Ask them for a presentation or training for our products. I am sure you will be satisfied. They are a reliable and very kindly partner.
MATTHIAS WEINGARTAnix GmbH
Our added value:
- Deep / Extensive Knowledge
- Service – being super responsive & flexible
- Access to our extensive network of expertise
- New clients for your business
- Updates on industry trends
The main Asia Pacific markets we serve:
- New Zealand
Better insitu testing outcomes compared to traditional methods:
- Faster – reduced time to test and get results (results are typically available real time so decisions can be made straight away
- More representative – focused on measuring the fundamental design parameters in the field (comparing like with like)
- Accurate and repeatable
- Non destructive – overcoming damage and rectification costs and subsequent issues (think key hole surgery vs open heart surgery)
- Without errors
- Equipment is instrumented – data is automatically and accurately recorded
- Results are machine produced – overcoming manual data recording, transposition or calculation errors and fictitious results
- GPS located and time stamped – know where and when every test is done
- Visually presented results (e.g. graphical)
- Improved safety
- Cost effective – efficient operation, typically one person